Thursday, May 8, 2008

Maiko in Japan


Maiko writes:


Thanks for remembering me in your prayers and for supporting me. It was 'spring camp month' in March before the school year started in April. I went on two different KGK students camps and a camp for high school kids. The word of God was faithfully and clearly taught.

It is good and great encouragement for students to spend time together with other christian friends, as many of them do not see much young people at their own church. It is also good opportunity for them to soak in the word of God.

Give thanks with me:
* for God's grace and blessing in spring camps
* for many who came to Easter Kids meeting at our church and heard the message of Easter.

Please pray:
* for those who went on the camps, they might be a good witness in campus or school and might continue to grow in their faith as they love and obey the Lord Jesus.
* for children who came to our Easter Kids meeting, they would remember the message of Easter.
* I have back pain. Please pray for healing and for good rest.


Thanks for walking with me in this way.

Maiko

No comments: